Pork Steak with Japanese Grated Daikon Sauce.
You can cook Pork Steak with Japanese Grated Daikon Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Steak with Japanese Grated Daikon Sauce
- You need 2 slice of Pork loin.
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Grated Daikon Sauce.
- It’s 1/5 of ☆Daikon radish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Grated garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of ☆Takanotsume.
- You need of Accompanying Dishes.
- You need 4 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Potato.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
Pork Steak with Japanese Grated Daikon Sauce instructions
- Grate the daikon and mix with the ☆ ingredients. Roughly chop the cabbage and place in a heat-resistant container. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at 600 W for 3 minutes..
- Season the pork loin with salt and pepper and then dust with katakuriko..
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil (not included in ingredients) or lard in a deep frying pan. Once heated well, add the meat. In a separate frying pan, make a fried egg..
- Once both sides of the meat have lightly browned, turn the heat to medium. Wipe off the excess oil with a paper towel. Once cooked through, add the grated daikon sauce and entwine with the meat completely. Turn off the heat..
- Arrange the pork on top of the cabbage and top with the grated daikon sauce. Place the fried egg, tomatoes, and potatoes on the plate and it's done..