Peanut gur chikki with ginger/sonth. Peanut Chikki Recipe-Moongfali Chikki-Peanut Bar-Moongphali gud ki Chikki. This chikki is very testy and delicious. Peanut and jaggery are a rich.
Peanut Chikki is Indian style peanut brittle made with peanuts and jaggery. This easy candy is very popular in India during winter months. Ever since I can remember, I have been obsessed with chikki. You can have Peanut gur chikki with ginger/sonth using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut gur chikki with ginger/sonth
- Prepare 1 cup of peanuts raw de shelled.
- You need 1 cup of gur /jaggery.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sonth/dry ginger powder.
I would wait for winters every year so that I could get to eat this peanut chikki. With sincerity and hard work of our professionals, we have carved a niche for ourselves in this domain by providing a premium quality gamut of Peanut Gur Chikki. Peanut Chikki or Peanut Brittle is one of the most popular Indian brittle recipes. Peanut Chikki is also known as 'Groundnut Chikki', 'Moongphali Gur ki Chikki', or.
Peanut gur chikki with ginger/sonth instructions
- Grease a plate with ghee and set aside..
- Dry roast the peanuts on medium heat stirring continuously for about 7-8 minutes until golden brown and until you get aroma out of it..
- Remove from pan, when they cool,rub between your palms and remove most of the skin..
- Lightly crush the peanuts with rolling pin or mortar and pestle..
- In a heavy bottom sauce pan, over medium high heat melt ghee, then add gur/jaggery, ginger powder, and salt..
- Keep stirring continuously till jaggery starts melting..
- Turn off the heat as soon it becomes golden brown in colour.
- Add peanuts and stir quickly..
- Pour over the greased plate and spread evenly..
- Cool for 5 minutes chikki should be warm, cut them in square or any shape you like..
- When cooled properly, Store them in air tight container.
A wide variety of peanut chikkis options are available to you Chikki recipe – Learn how to make peanut chikki at home using jaggery. Detailed tips and steps to make a perfect chikki that doesn't turn stringy or sticky. Chikki is a Indian sweet traditionally made with jaggery and peanuts. There are different variations made with sesame seeds, cashews etc. Peanut Chikki Recipe Moongfali Chikki Peanut Jaggery Bar.