White Bean Chicken Chili. Canned white beans and cooked chicken meat are mixed in chicken stock with tomatillos, green chilies, chopped tomatoes, and fresh corn kernels in this lightly seasoned chili. My sister shared this white bean chicken chili recipe with me. I usually double it and add one extra can of beans, then serve with cheddar biscuits or Sprinkle with cheese; add toppings if desired.
White Chicken Chili is the easy weeknight recipe you need from Delish.com. When we're craving something hearty and healthy, this chicken chili immediately jumps to mind. The white beans make it SO much more satisfying than chicken noodle soup, the green chilis and jalapeño add just the right. You can have White Bean Chicken Chili using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Bean Chicken Chili
- You need 3 Cups of cooked, shredded chicken breast.
- It’s of (28 oz canned chicken breast).
- You need 3 cans of Great Northern Beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 2 cans of Green Chile (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 pints of salsa.
- You need 1 box of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pack of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Flavorful White Chicken Chili made with hearty beans, tender chicken, and a rich and creamy broth. It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes for a super satisfying dinner! If you're lucky to have any left it will make great leftovers for lunch the next day too! This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot!
White Bean Chicken Chili step by step
- Heat up a pan with olive oil, Sauté the celery and onions, then add the garlic and green chili and cook for about 5 minutes..
- While the vegetables cook, mix the taco seasoning in one of the pints of salsa..
- Pour the chicken stock, salsa and the bean in to the crock pot with the cooked / canned chicken..
- Now add the cooked vegetables and the cream cheese cubes and cook on high for 4 hours stirring regularly to mix in the cream cheese.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, green onions, and/or tortilla chips. My favorite is with a sausage sandwich..
Ultra creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! Add in onion, garlic, chicken broth, beans, green chiles, cilantro, corn, salt, black pepper, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and cayenne powder. This easy White Chicken Chili is like a milder, calmer cousin to Texas beef chili. Make it with canned or dry beans, and add extra chili peppers for more Do you like white chili? If you are not familiar with it, it's sort of the calmer, nicer cousin of a Texas chili.