Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole. Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole combines all the flavors of the big meal in a simple, easy to make, never dried out dish. This is the best way to use up those leftovers! Reviews for: Photos of Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole.
Then watch your family dig right in! With layers of yummy Thanksgiving leftovers, this Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole will quickly become one of your favorite easy turkey leftover recipes. Oh my!! thank you so much for the leftover thanksgiving idea. You can cook Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole
- Prepare 1 box of Stove Top stuffing mix for turkey.
- It’s 4 cup of Chopped leftover turkey.
- It’s 2 cup of Frozen mixed vegetables, thawed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Mayonaisse.
- It’s 3 cup of Leftover mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
I mixed the gravy with some cut up turkey in lieu of the. Not sure what to do with your leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner? Combine your turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and more together in this delicious leftover turkey casserole recipe! Surprise your family with Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole!
Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package; spread onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray..
- Combine turkey, mixed vegetables and Mayo. Spoon over stuffing..
- Mix potatoes and cheese. Spread over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake 30 to 40 or until heated through..
You may want to roast turkey year-round for this flavorful Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole. Leftover-Turkey Casserole. "This was great and ridiculously easy! It was nice to use up all of my leftovers in one dish. This Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole is so delicious. Heating up leftovers is such a pain, but this casserole makes it easy and doesn't taste dried out.