Salmon and Seaweed Sushi Roll.
You can have Salmon and Seaweed Sushi Roll using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon and Seaweed Sushi Roll
- Prepare 6 oz of Raw fresh salmon, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Wasabi paste.
- It’s 6 of Nori seaweed sheets.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cooked sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 of 6 inch pickled radish, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Pickled ginger, for serving.
- Prepare 1 of Soy sauce, for serving.
Salmon and Seaweed Sushi Roll instructions
- Place salmon in large bowl with soy sauce and sugar. Let rest in marinade 5 minutes. Drain alamon and coat with wasabi paste..
- Place seaweed sheets on large plates and place 1 to 2 tablespoons of rice on each sheet. Place one strip of salmon and one strip radish in the center; roll to form sushi..
- Slice and serve with pickled ginger and extra soy sauce..