Hawaiian Baked Beans. Every couple of years there's a mass exodus of what seems like all of our friends who move away. Then it was Busch's Baked Beans. The perfect texture and sweetness, doctored up with cheese, sour cream and onions.
Charlene Laper of Lakeview, Michigan made Hawaiian Baked Beans to serve at her daughter's wedding reception. Skip to Hawaiian Baked Beans content. Hawaiian Baked Bean Casserole, Hawaiian Baked Beans, Hawaiian Baked Beans, etc. You can cook Hawaiian Baked Beans using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Baked Beans
- Prepare 2 cans (15 oz.) of great northern beans.
- You need 4 oz. of crushed pineapple, in 100% juice & undrained.
- Prepare 4 oz. of pineapple tidbits, in 100% juice & undrained.
- You need 4 oz. of ham steak, cubed (or other cooked ham).
- You need 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of your favorite bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp. of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sriracha.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper, ground ginger.
Baked beans with smoky ham and sweet pineapple chunks in the slow cooker are a wonderful side I found this old ad for "Baked Beans Hawaiian" and knew it would be a perfect recipe to try in the slow. Pineapple Baked Beans, often referred to as Hawaiian Baked Beans, have that familiar spicy, sweet and sour taste we Southerners love. Traeger's Hawaiian BBQ Baked Beans feature bacon, pulled pork and grilled pineapple for a great tasting meal that can feed the whole family. Baked beans Hawaiian style with Pineapple.
Hawaiian Baked Beans step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8×8" baking pan and set aside. Drain both of the cans of beans in a colander and rinse them thoroughly with cold water..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, onion, sriracha, liquid smoke, cornstarch and seasonings. Then stir in the crushed pineapple and it's juices, the pineapple tidbits and it's juices and the diced ham steak. Stir in the beans until it's all incorporated..
- Pour the bean mixture into the prepared pan and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Then uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes. Once its done, remove it from the oven and let it sit to thicken for 5-10 minutes, then serve..
How to Make HAWAIIAN BAKED BEANS WITH WIENERS. For our Sunday night dinner, we made Hawaiian Baked Beans, and decided to eat them like Hawaiian Haystacks (adding rice, coconut, pineapple, and slivered almonds!). Great northern beans, onions, brown sugar, ham, ketchup, pineapple, prepared mustard, vinegar. Combine the beans, onion, sugar, ham, ketchup, pineapple, mustard and vinegar, mixing well. Add beans and toss until coated, then transfer to a large baking dish or Dutch oven. baked beans recipe collection. vegetarian bakend beans recipes.