Sardine salad. While I'm not scared to eat a sardine whole, I generally mash them into a simple sardine salad and enjoy with crackers or chips. Today I'm sharing my favorite staple sardine salad recipe. Lemon-Herb Sardine Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
I put left-overs of this salad on whole. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Sardine Salad with Collard Green WrapsSummer Yule. You can have Sardine salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sardine salad
- You need of Canned sardine.
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- It’s of Pepper flakes.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Cilantro-Lime Sardine Salad in Avocado HalvesThe Kitchn. Healthy Sardine Salad recipe for crackers or toasted bagel sardine sandwich! Easy healthy fish recipe packed with fresh lemon, peppers and onions. This video shows a simple Sardine Salad Recipe made with Wild Planet Sardines.
Sardine salad step by step
- Peel and cut cucumber in rounds. Boil and peel eggs. Slice them in halves vertically..
- Wash your cherry tomatoes and half them vertically. Deseed avocado and scoop out flesh by inserting spoon from the edge and lifting out gently. Cube the avocado..
- Drain sardine from oil. Plate sardines and vegetables then sprinkle with pepper flakes and black pepper..
Give it a try, especially if you want to eat sardines for the health benefits. This sardines salad recipe is Ketogenic, Paleo, and AIP. This Mediterranean sardine salad would make a pretty centrepiece. For the Sardine Salad: Season the sardines with salt and extra virgin olive oil. Sardine Salad Dressing This creative recipe is an idea I had never thought about before: sardine dressing!