Cucumber salad. Smashed cucumbers release different flavor compounds. Cucumber and mint make an amazingly refreshing salad when stirred together with Greek yogurt and lemon juice. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages.
This fast, fresh salad is a winner at every get Strawberry, Cucumber & Honeydew Salad. Strawberries and cucumbers together—I just love this. Gaby's cucumber salad recipe is the best cucumber salad I've ever had! You can have Cucumber salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber salad
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, peeled & diced.
- It’s 5 oz of tuna.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of plain greek yogurt.
- It’s dash of salt and pepper.
It's made with crisp Let's clear up a few things about this cucumber salad. First of all, it's Gaby's Mom's recipe, but we're. Cold and crisp English cucumbers and vibrantly flavored red onion slices are tossed with a bright, fresh herb vinaigrette. This cucumber salad is light and refreshing for a hot summer day.
Cucumber salad step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and serve..
- Very nice on lettuce wraps or mixed in with some spinach leaves.
It's a perfect side for just about anything you put on the grill. I like to serve it alongside chicken, fish or steak. This German cucumber salad is the perfect summer side dish. Loaded with fresh cucumbers, sour cream, and red onion. Low carb and keto friendly too!